Our career centre stands for your success! Half of the tuition is paid within the course start. The second is due after you level-up your career
Knowledge without practice is useless. The program is based on Experience, Practice & Application. Master both, job tasks and interviews preparation
Your mentor adapts your education path based on your professional goals and defines step by step plan to level up your career
Same same, but different
5000+ inspired graduates for over 10 years. However, it's a time for a change. The ProductStar University team believes that Product Management is all about constant growth and improvements. Knowledge becomes obsolete, we decided to re-launch our course before it becomes out of date.
This March we re-introduce our fully updated course. Our goal is to create the best practice-oriented education platform. No more "one fits all" approach. Each student's experience and aspirations are unique, so does our individual professional plan.
Product Manager with a penchant for Data Science. Based in Amsterdam.
Andrew has 8+ years of Product / Project manager experience in transnational companies. Including Booking.com, the world-wide leading online travel agency (since 2017) and Yandex, the largest internet company in the Russian-speaking market.
Graduated from The Stockholm School of Economics (MBA) & from St.Petersburg State University (M.Sc in Economics)
Skills: Product Management / Data Science / Digital Innovation / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Project Management / Technology strategy / Agile development
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Harvard Business Review Ascend
For a career star: Basic Product Management
Different modules and practice assignments depending on your current level. Not sure what level is yours?
• What is a Product Manager? Product Manager skills and traits • Immersion into an existing product • Product Team processes and working with the Engineering Team • Mockups and User-research • Prioritisation • Strategy and global view of the product • Applied analytics • A/B testing • Growth Hacking • Mock interview • Unit Economics
Moving to the next step: Skills for Mid-level Product Managers
• Product Manager Soft Skills • Product Manager Documents • Differences in working with B2B- and B2C-products • How to quickly form hypotheses and determine the MVP • Offline Business Digitalisation • Making the case for your project • Subcontractors • Growth hacking • Reboots / Overhauls • Job Interview
Keeping up with trends: Mobile Products
• Designing a mobile application • How to onboard new users • Setting up mobile analytics and conducting A/B testing • Prototyping a mobile application • Under the hood of mobile applications • How to promote a mobile app to an existing audience • Appstore and Google Play Store Secrets. What you need to know about these platforms • Mobile App Promotion / Marketing
For advanced professionals: Top level Product Management
• Product Managers' Common Mistakes • Product Vision • OKR and Planning • Working with a Remote Team • International Products • Monetisation • Applied analytics • Working with budgets • Hiring a team • Competitor Analysis • Market Size and Share Evaluation • AI Product Management
For everyone: Graduation project and Career Coaching
• Thesis work (Graduation project). Creating strong portfolio • CV preparation • Preparing for a job interview. Interview simulators • Final review and career coaching
Our focus is to give you an individual approach and the most relevant hands-on experience which you would be able to apply right after graduation. With our certification, you will demonstrate not only a solid fundamental knowledge of the process but real case solutions as well.
How a ProductCamp University Certificate accelerates Your Career Growth
The course is in English with subtitles. If you are interested in courses in different languages, please contact us for open dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the duration of the program?
Depending on your schedule one module takes 2 to 3 months to complete
How much time do I need per week?
If your target to finish the module in 2 months, you’ll need to spend around 10 hours per week studying. We strongly encourage our students to study on a regular basis, instead of having “marathons” once per month
What is the schedule?
It is a self-paced course, so you decided when and where to study. You’ll have 1 or 2 theoretical lectures per week and lots of practical assignments and cases to apply your knowledge
When is the start date and the application deadline?
The next start date is the 15th of April 2021. If you are interested to get a special offer, you need to submit the application before the 14th of April.
Are there any exams?
Yes, the course includes a final exam - graduation work defence. To successfully pass it you’ll need to show that you are cable to apply product management skills.
Will I get hands-on experience?
We have more than 80 real-life cases. You can include your solutions in your portfolio
What job background do I need to enrol? Do I need to have a technical background to be a Product Manager?
There are no work-related or educational requirements to enrol. Your tailor-made educational path will be based on your previous experience and skillset. In fact, most of our students came from UX/UI, Data Analysis and Marketing roles. The only ⅓ of students has a technical background.
What is the tuition fee?
In April the tuition fee starts from 399£ (normal fee 799£) for 1 module of the programm. The final tuition fee depends on your individual education plan. Please contacts us for more info email@example.com
How would you help me to get my first job?
During your last Module, you’ll have a consultation with our Career Coaching team. Typical job-search support includes: reviewing your CV and Portfolio, reviewing your social media profiles, interview simulators and coaching sessions. As well, our regular Job Newsletter
Why ProductCamp University is the best option for you?
Our 10 years of experience working with Product Camp events allows us to create an individual approach for each student, here you will not get only "dry theory" but real hands-on cases, which you can include in your portfolio. Moreover, during your journey, you will have mentor support, and professional guidance, to ensure you can achieve your goals.